Version 2.0 of WP ULike, Is coming soon (Feb 2015). New features in WP ULike 2.0 can help you to observe your likes stats with new statistics abilities such as “Line charts”, “Pie Chart” and “Summary Details”. Besides, there are new class-based programming, new widgets (“Last Posts Liked By Current User” & “Most liked activities”), new “custom template” options And so on… 😉
WP ULike plugin allows to integrate a beautiful Ajax Like Button into your wordPress website to allow your visitors to like and dislike pages and posts. Its very simple to use and support a widget to display the most liked posts.
- Clean Design.
- Ajax feature to update the data without reloading.
- Visitors do not have to register or log in to use the Like Button.
- Compatible with WP version 3.0 & above.
- Added automatically (no Code required).
- Simple user like box with avatar support.
- Custom Like-Dislike Texts.
- Simple custom style with color picker settings.
- Widget to show ‘Most Liked Posts’ And ‘Most Liked Users’ avatars.
- Simple configuration panel.
- Support RTL & language file.
- Shortcode support.
- And so on…
How To Use?
Just install the plugin and use this function:
<?php if(function_exists('wp_ulike')) wp_ulike('get'); ?>
OR this shortcode:
OR activate the “automatic display” in plugin setting panel.
Download the newest version of the WP ULike plugin in wordpress.org