Over the nearly four months since the first release version of the “ajax bootmodal login” that users had fairly good reception, it was an opportunity to simultaneously release version 1.2.2, It made a chance for me to write a report on the plugin performance and major changes.
First edition of Plugin (i.e 1.0.0) starts with an ajax login form, simple configuration panel and bootstrap modal effect. within 5 update – so far – has been a new feature and a lot of changes… these changes include:
- Add registration form
- Add tab support
- Add lostPassword form.
- Add loading animation in ajax beforeSend.
- customize bootstrap modules.
- add shake effect to modal window.
- Add Remember me checkbox.
- Update readme file.
- Improve user interface.
- Add progress loading effect.
- Add JQery loading spinner in submit button.
- Add login and registration redirect settings.
- optimize widget codes.
- optimize plugin files.
- add bootstrap +3 support.
- Adding captcha ability in all the forms.
- Add settings for captcha activation.
- Fixes: Small bug in captcha settings.
follow plugin changes in wordpress plugin directory